Are you tired of receiving calls from unknown numbers in the UAE? Do you want to know who called you and why? You are not alone. Many people receive calls from unknown numbers, and not knowing who is on the other end of the line can be frustrating.
Fortunately, there are ways to find Who Called Me From This Number in UAE. One of the most effective methods is to use a reverse phone lookup service. These services allow you to enter a phone number and receive information about the owner of the number, including their name, address, and other details. With this information, you can decide whether to answer the call or not.
The question, “Who called me from this number UAE?” is frequently asked by many who find themselves on the receiving end of such calls. In his article, you will learn how to identify unknown callers.
Table of Contents
Who Called Me From This Number UAE?
As a global business hub, UAE is a bustling hive of activity. With numerous businesses, telemarketing agencies, and service providers operating in the region, receiving calls from unknown numbers is not uncommon.
Follow the steps below to identify who called me from this number in UAE.
- Visit Reveal Name Website.
- Switch the country to the United Arab Emirates and enter the number you want to search for.
- Click on Name Lookup to begin your search.
- Confirm your search by clicking on Confirm.
- Select whether you own the number or not.
- Complete the Captcha, and Revealname will show you the information they have on the number.
Also, Check Dubai Postal Code 2023
If you are unable to find the information you need using a reverse phone lookup service, there are several alternatives you can try.
- Caller ID Apps: There are several mobile applications available that can help identify unknown callers. These apps, such as Truecaller, have a vast database of numbers used by businesses and private individuals. When you receive a call from an unknown number, these apps can cross-reference it with their database and provide you with the caller’s identity.
- Reverse Phone Lookup Services: Online services allow you to input a phone number and find out who it belongs to. Some of these services may provide additional information, such as the caller’s location.
- Contact Your Service Provider: You can contact your service provider if you’re receiving unwanted calls from an unknown number. They may be able to provide information about the caller or assist in blocking the number.
- National Do Not Call Registry: The UAE has a national Do Not Call Registry where you can register your number to avoid unsolicited marketing calls. While this won’t help identify who called you, it can reduce the number of unwanted calls you receive.
Also, Check Dubai Police Fines
What to Do If You Receive a Call from an Unknown UAE Number
Receiving a call from an unknown UAE number can be unsettling, but staying calm and taking the necessary steps to protect yourself is important. Here are some things you can do if you receive a call from an unknown UAE number:
- Don’t answer the call: If you don’t recognize the number, it’s best not to answer it. Let it go to voicemail, and if it’s important, the caller will leave a message.
- Don’t call back: If you missed the call, don’t call back unless you know the caller. Some scammers use a technique called the “Wangiri Fraud” method, where they make money when the victim calls back on expensive numbers.
- Block the number: If you receive multiple calls from the same unknown number, block it on your phone. This will prevent them from contacting you in the future.
- Report the number: If you believe the call was a scam or spam, report the number to the appropriate authorities. You can report fake callers online through Dubai Police’s e-Crime portal.
- Be cautious: Be cautious when receiving calls from unknown numbers. Don’t give out personal information over the phone, such as your name, address, or financial information.
In summary, receiving a call from an unknown UAE number can be concerning, but following these steps can protect yourself from scams and spam calls.
Also, Check Typing Center Near Me
How to Block Unknown UAE Numbers
Are you tired of receiving unwanted calls from unknown numbers in the UAE? You can easily block these numbers using the following methods:
1. Register for the Do Not Call Registry
The UAE’s Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA) has a Do Not Call Registry that allows you to block telemarketing calls. To register, send an SMS to 1012 with the message ‘DNCR.’ You will receive a confirmation from your service provider once you have successfully registered your number.
2. Block Numbers Manually
You can also block numbers manually by creating a list of phone numbers from where your phone will automatically reject the calls. Follow these steps to do so:
- Open Settings on your phone
- Go to Call Settings > Call Rejection > Auto Reject List > Create
- Enter the phone numbers or part of the number that you’d like to block
- If you want to block calls by country code, enter the country code with a plus sign (+)
3. Report Unwanted Calls
If you continue to receive unwanted calls, you can report them to the TRA. People with a Du number can raise a complaint by calling 155/188 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for consumers and email@example.com for businesses.
Following these simple steps, you can block unwanted calls from unknown UAE numbers and avoid being disturbed by telemarketers or scammers.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I find out who is calling me from a number?
If someone is calling you from an unknown number, you can use a reverse phone lookup service. Reveal Name allows you to enter a phone number and find out who it belongs to.
Can you look up who a phone number belongs to?
Yes, You can check who a phone number belongs to using a reverse phone lookup service, searching on social media, asking your contacts or by answering the phone.
What is the phone number identifier of the UAE?
The phone number identifier or country code of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is +971. When making an international call to the UAE, you need to dial this country code before the local phone number. For example, if you want to call a number in Dubai with the local number “1234567”, you would dial “+971 1234567”.
How can I use Truecaller in UAE?
Officially true caller is banned in UAE, so if you are looking to use truecaller in UAE, you might need to download & install a strong vpn.
In conclusion, while receiving calls from unknown numbers can be disconcerting, resources are available to help you identify the caller. Always remember to protect your personal information and be wary of potential scams. If a call feels suspicious, it’s best to hang up and report the number to your service provider or local authorities.