How To Get UAE Residency Visa
Over the years, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) has grown to become one of the world’s most popular residential areas, even becoming a preferred alternative to traditional destinations such as the UK, Switzerland, Monaco, and Singapore.
Table of Contents
How To Get UAE Residency Visa 2022
What Is A UAE Residence Visa?
Before we continue toward turning into permanent occupants of the UAE, we ought to promptly survey the standard residency choices. Unlike a guest visa, standard residence visa classes allow you to hold up to two-year residence permits that you can renew indefinitely.
You can likewise get a visa for close relatives and kids younger than 18 also. The condition for maintaining a valid residence visa is that you must enter the UAE at least once every six months and if you fail to do so; you could risk the cancellation of your visa status.
For those who do not enter into a contract of employment, there are two other ways to obtain a residence permit in the UAE: either through real estate investment (residence visa) or through company registration.
What Are The Types Of Dubai Residence Visas?
Your home license relies upon the motivation behind your visit to Dubai. As of now, the UAE offers sorts of residency visas which are as per the following:
- The UAE Investment Visa (long-term residence) is for foreign investors who make significant investments in the UAE. This visa is longer than other residence visas (up to ten years) and does not require a sponsor if you qualify.
- UAE Family Visa for close relatives of UAE residents/worldwide occupants. Same-sex marriage is not yet illegal in the UAE. Notwithstanding wage necessities, men can uphold their spouses, children, little girls, guardians, and embraced youngsters; ladies can uphold their husbands and kids.
- Pariahs who have found employment in the UAE and earned a Work Permit are eligible for a UAE Work Visa. A minimum working age of 18 years is required for a work visa. Similarly, there are three categories: Category 1 is for those with a four-year college diploma, Category 2 is for persons with a post-secondary credential, and Category 3 is for people with a high school diploma.
Who Can Become Residents In The Uae?
- Buying a property: If you buy accommodation in Dubai or another Emirate worth at least a million Dirhams, you can get a UAE residence permit valid for two years.
- Entering a contract of employment: If you plan to get a legal job in the UAE from a company based in the UAE or the Emirati government, you will need a work visa. Your employer must comply with all visa requirements and will take an average of two to three weeks to obtain your first two-month entry permit. From that point, you will change over your entrance grant into a long-term residency visa contingent upon the area you gave.
- Entering your company in the UAE: This route is the most effective and easy way to obtain a residence permit in the UAE as an investor or shareholder. The process takes only a few weeks, and the cost is low. Business structure can be organized, as long as it meets the required Economic Regulations. Visa visas for investors or shareholders are valid for three years.
- Studying in the UAE: You can get a student visa by pursuing a study course in the Emirates.
- As a family member of a UAE citizen or nationwide: You can also find accommodation in the UAE this way.
Required documents for processing a visa.
- Sponsor (Husband / Wife) copy passport all bio pages – soft copy
- Sponsor (Husband / Wife) copy of visa – soft copy
- Sponsor (Husband / Wife) Emirates ID – Original required
- Ejari – Soft copy
- Work contract – Soft copy
- Your photo – Soft copy
- Proof of marriage certificate – Soft copy
- Photo of Passport color for Husband / Wife Recent – Soft copy
Procedure to Get UAE Residency Visa
Here is a step-by-step process to complete a visa in Dubai
Document Collecting (soft copies and Original Emirates ID)
A new file needs to be created in the migration system using the provided documents. After that, they get permission.
Opening the document
Using the specified papers, a new file must be made in the immigration system. After that, they’ll create the admission permission.
Entry permits are divided into two categories. Admission permission will be issued based on the location of your family member after the file has been opened. You can obtain the first sort of admission permit if a member of your family lives in Dubai. You should seek a second form of admission permit if your family member lives outside the UAE.
- Login – new – residence – (children / wife) – Private sector sponsor / free site / government (internal)
- Login – new – residence – (children / wife) – Private sector sponsor / free site / government (outside)
If the applicant is in Dubai, change your status and if you are not in Dubai, enter Dubai
Once the entry permit has been approved if your family member is in Dubai, an application for a change of status needs to be made. Once they are out they can enter Dubai using the entry permit.
A medical examination for the issuance of a family residence visa needs to be performed at any medical facility accredited by the Dubai Health Authority and the Department of Health and Prevention. In Dubai, you can go to the nearby Medical Centre.
- Copy of Active Passport.
- Valid entry permit
- 2 passport size image
To obtain an Emirates ID card, the eform on the FAIC website will be completed and submitted with the documents listed below:
- Original passport
- Legal residence or entry permit
- Original birth certificate, passport of father, or Emirates ID card
- Passport and visa sponsor applicant’s visa (only for newborns).
Under Dubai Health Authority (DHA) regulations, all visa holders must have DHA-approved medical insurance schemes. The personal health policy of the dependent with an annual limit of 150,000 AED and 20% coin insured, can be purchased by local insurance providers.
Services can be appreciated by accredited health facilities, clinics, hospitals, etc. 20% of coinsurance is paid to the insured person with 500 AED payable in conjunction with an annual sum of 1000 AED. Insurance will cover 100% of medical expenses beyond these limits. Including coinsurance, drug and drug charges have an annual limit of 1,500AED. 30% insured for each prescription. No drug and drug coverage beyond the annual limit. It is limited to the list of formula products available from doctors and pharmacists.
The visa holder must enter Dubai or make a change of status within 60 days from the date of issue of the entry permit. They must continue to obtain the Emirates ID and undergo medical treatment to continue with their visa stamp.
How To Maintain The Visa?
If you are a permanent resident of the UAE, you will have no problems with having your visa valid.
If you are a regular traveler or do not live in the UAE, you should make sure you enter the UAE 1 time every 6 months to secure a visa. If you fail to do so, the visa will be automatically canceled and you will have to go through a new acquisition process from the beginning.
How To Renew The Visa?
Renewing a UAE residence visa is easier than getting a new visa, however, you will need to do a medical check and Emirates ID renewal.
You just need to come to the medical center 1-2 weeks before your visa expiration date and do the necessary tests, after which you apply for an Emirates ID renewal.
When you receive a medical report, send it to the immigration office with your passport and the new visa will be stamped at another time.