NBAD Bank Balance Check: The NBAD Bank salary card is a prepaid card issued by any financial institution or bank. The user can preload the money that he wants to spend. You can acquire the prepaid card Without any bank transaction. You can top up any amount for any online or offline transaction until the cash is available. You don’t need any loan for the prepaid card, as the bank will use the balance in your account for the transaction.
Table of Contents
NBAD Bank Balance Check Salary Card
For a hassle-free transaction, the National Bank of Abu Dhabi(NBAD) offers plenty of prepaid cards to assist the user in fulfilling his financial requirements. These are the prepaid cards offered by the banks.
- Green e-Dirham prepaid card
- Latibi prepaid card
- E- Dirham Gold Card
- Red e- Dirham prepaid card
- Blue e-Dirham prepaid card
- Silver e-Dirham prepaid card
The e- Dirham cards like green, red, blue, and gold are generated in association with the UAE Treasury. You can use these in many ministries and UAE federal departments. Holding a bank account in NBAD is not mandatory to apply for these cards.
Also, Check How To Get UAE Residency Visa
NBAD Ratibi Prepaid Card
To provide quick financial assistance to the company’s employees, the NBAD launched the Ratibi Salary project in 2008. The objective of Ratibi is to enable the companies to restructure the old payment methods where the organization can regulate the payment process and permit the employees to exchange money via cash registers and ATMs from anywhere in the world.
There is no need to open a bank account nor maintain a minimum balance even for those employees whose income is not more than 5000 dirhams. When it is time to transfer the monthly salary, the company can quickly deposit the amount using Ratibi card payments, reducing the work, time, and cost of printing and distributing the cash or cheque as wages.
Features of the NBAD Ratibi Prepaid card
- No need to maintain a minimum balance for the employees
- The card includes free accident insurance.
- The card enables unlimited access to CDM and ATM networks.
Procedures and policies
- Proper training must be provided to the staff by the employers to use the card as the low-income workers are not familiar with using the modern banking facilities.
- If the ATM confiscates the Ratibi card, the receiving bank will cancel the card. The employer needs to apply for a new card as a replacement.
- The employer owns a company account in the bank. Hence, the employer acts as a mediator between the employee and the bank.
Also, Check ICA Smart Services
- Only the residents of the UAE are eligible to obtain the Ratibi prepaid cards.
- There must be a company account at the bank by the employers.
- The employees need to provide full KYC documents and NBAD requirements to qualify for Ratibi services.
NBAD Balance Check
You can use the following steps to do a Ratibi card salary check via the NBAD website.
- Visit the NBAD salary checking website and enter the last two digits of the number mentioned on the card.
- The card’s identification number must be entered, and click on the Go button.
- Once the correct data is entered, the Transaction Screen can be accessed, where you can check the last ten transactions.
- Any particular transaction can be searched by referring to the date of the transaction, where you can access the debit amount, credit amount, and total balance of each transaction can be obtained.
Also, Check Nol Card Balance
The employers must provide the employees with the necessary training in using the NBAD prepaid card services to enable the employees to check the balance available on their Ratibi card. Following the UAE WPS guidelines, the Ratibi services are provided where the employers are safe from the risk of paying the wages in the form of cash or cheques. The low-income class employees whose salary does not exceed 5000 dirhams are also protected.
In this article, we have covered how you can check nbad bank balance. If you still face any problems, you can comment below. Keep Visiting uaebytes.com for more information!