How to Deactivate all du Packages
Without your knowledge losing all the data balance each day can be annoying. Because of the absence of an unsubscription process in the du mobile application, unsubscribing to any of the data packages is tricky. To cancel the subscription is better than losing the credit. In this article, let us look into the details to find the answers to these questions:
- How to cancel subscriptions on du prepaid?
- How can we deactivate the social package?
- How to deactivate daily data bundles in du?
- How to cancel the du postpaid plan?
Table of Contents
How to cancel all subscriptions on du prepaid?
Du is the second-largest telecommunications provider in the United Arab Emirates, and has given a wide range of choices regarding data, SMS plans, and calling. They even provide value-added services and add-ons to your mobile credit. Certain Du services are enabled by default and it may reduce the mobile credit and hence needs to be canceled. For deactivating the subscription packages, you must:
- Type “STOPALL” in the text message app and send it to 9000
- A list of all the active services will be displayed
- For deactivating the service, you must respond with a service number that has the options from 1 to 3.
Also, Check du Emirates Id Update
How to cancel a DU postpaid plan?
By contacting the customer service department, the Du postpaid services can be canceled. A thirty days written notice may be given for the cancellation of the postpaid plan services. One has to pay the early cancelation fees that are applicable.
By using the following method, the Du social packages can be deactivated.
- Type “stop” and send to 1335
- A confirmation code or deactivate code will be received from Du once the deactivation is done
- No fees are collected for the deactivation of Du social packages
Also, Read Lost your Emirates ID in UAE?
How to deactivate the daily data bundle in DU?
The validation for the daily Du packages is twenty-four hours. Then, it will be renewed automatically.
- For deactivating the Du daily plan, just dial *135*7#.
- You will get the options for deactivating the daily data pack.
- For unsubscribing the services, press 2.
- The user can send an SMS to 1355 to “STOP DATA”.
How to deactivate du daily data package 2 AED?
The deactivation of the Du daily data package can be done by calling *135*7#. Clear instructions will be given, the screen will display the instructions that one has to follow for deactivating the daily data package.
How to deactivate du daily data package 3 AED?
For the cancellation of the Du Daily data plan, the user has to call *135# and follow the clear instructions for unsubscribing or canceling the daily package.
Data limit can be set by dialing *135*11# and choosing option 1.
Also, Check NBAD Bank Balance Check
How to Check if the Plan is Deactivated or not?
After the cancellation of the plan, the user will receive an SMS. Otherwise, you can dial *135*120# and press 1, You will receive the status of the plan through SMS.
How to deactivate botim in DU?
In auto-renewal plans, the user can get the renewed plan by the end of the month and he can opt for a renewed plan. To cancel call *135*35 # or the user can send an SMS to 1355 with the message “ Stop Netcall”.
The Du caller tune can be deactivated by sending a message to 1560 by texting “CTD”. Once the message is sent, the user will get a confirmation code that shows the Du caller tune is deactivated.