If you are a UAE resident looking to check your Emirates id Fine, you are at the right place. Understanding how to check your Emirates ID fine is critical to maintaining compliance and avoiding unnecessary penalties.
Emirates id is a visa card, driving license, health insurance card, residence visa, or Emirates family book. The Emirates ID was first launched on September 15th, 2015, to replace all previously used cards with one smart integrated card.
Also, Check du Emirates Id Update
Table of Contents
Types of Fines on Emirates ID?
In the United Arab Emirates, the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs, and Ports Security oversees the implementation and regulation of the Emirates ID system. They have implemented a series of penalties for non-compliance with their regulations:
- A delay in applying for or receiving an Emirates ID can result in a daily fine of DH 20, reaching up to DH 1,000.
- If an individual doesn’t renew their ID within a month of expiration, they face a similar daily fine of DH 20, accumulating to a maximum of DH 1,000.
- Submitting false or incorrect information can trigger a hefty fine of DH 3,000.
- Any errors entering data during application can lead to a DH 100 penalty.
- Impeding the work of officials or refusing to cooperate with them is a serious offense, punishable by a DH 5,000 fine.
- A business that obtains visas or entry permits without conducting any activities can face a substantial penalty of DH 20,000.
- Misusing the Emirates ID system can lead to a fine of DH 5,000.
Also, Check UAE Visa Check by Passport Number
How to Check Emirates ID Fine
If you are an ex-pat residing in the United Arab Emirates and are struggling to check your emirates id fine. In this article, we will share how you can check your fines.
Emirates ID Fine Check Online in Abu Dhabi?
To check your emirates id fines in Abu Dhabi, follow the steps below to do Abu Dhabi Fine Check by Emirates ID.
- Visit the TAMM Abu Dhabi website.
- Click on Start.
- Click on Sign in With UAE Pass.
- Login to UAE Pass using emirates id, email, or phone.
- Once done, you will see all the traffic fines.
- If you see any fines, you can pay on the same page.
Also, Check Dubai Police Fines List
Emirates ID Abu Dhabi Fine Check via Mobile App
- Open the Abu Dhabi Police Mobile app and log in using your User ID and password. If you are opening an account for the first time, you will need details such as your Emirates ID and mobile number.
- Similarly, register all your vehicles on the app.
- The app will show all traffic fines to date. Select the one you want to file.
- Pay the amount with a single click and log out.
Emirates Vehicle Gate
Emirates vehicle gate is a website dedicated to the vehicles registered in the Emirates region. You can easily view the status of your vehicle by the steps below-
- Visit the Emirates Vehicle Gate website.
- Under the Vehicles section, click on the Pay Traffic Fines option
- You will now get the option to search for fines. There are three ways to search for fines imposed on you-
- By Traffic Code Number– If you select this option, you must enter the traffic code number to look for a fine.
- By Plate Number– With this method, you can search for a fine by entering the traffic code and plate numbers. You must also select the plating source, color, and kind.
- By License Number– In this method, you must enter the license number and select the source.
- Once done with the above steps, verify the captcha and click Search.
Also, Check How to Check Overstay Fine in UAE
Sahl Smart Kiosks
This is the only offline method of checking traffic fines and paying them. It is an easy and effective method, especially if you live an outdoorsy life.
- Go to the nearest Sahl Kiosk you can find.
- Locate the smart teller booth and access it with your credentials.
- Select the fine you want to pay and continue making the payment.
- Clear your details after making the payment and refreshing your account.
Ministry of Interior
You can also check your fine and pay them through the Ministry of Interior website by following the steps given below-
- Go to the official Ministry of Interior website.
- Click on the Start Service under the Payment of Traffic Fines option.
- You must now sign in with your username and password or the UAE pass. If you have an account on the website, you can log in to that account or click on Sign in with UAE Pass.
- Once done, follow the on-screen instructions to check the fines on you. You will also be able to pay your fines on the same page where you see your fines.
Also, Check Who Called Me from This Number UAE?
How to check individual Dubai police fines?
To check your emirates id fines in Dubai, follow the steps below to check your fines in dubai:
- Visit the Dubai Police website (dubaipolice.gov.ae)
- To Emirates ID Fine Check > Click on Open Below Fines Inquiry and Payment.
- Click on Access Service.
- Enter your Plate no, Source, Category, Code & complete Captcha.
- Click on the search button to check your fines.
If there is any fine issued on your Emirates ID, it will show the location and fine amount. In case of no violations, it will show No fines according to the conditions used in the inquiry process.
We have shared the steps to check any fine on your Emirates id. If you still face any problems or cannot check your fine, then make sure to comment below, and we will try to help you. Keep Visiting uaebytes.com for more information!