Emirates id is a mandatory document in the country of the United Arab Emirates. UAE residents need to carry the emirates id with them at all times. Emirates id is issued by the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship.
Emirates id is a physical card and can take some time to arrive upon approval. ICA has recently announced an e-version of Emirate id. So if your emirates id has been approved but hasn’t arrived yet far, you can download the e-version of your emirates id while waiting for your Emirates id to arrive.
E-Version of your emirates id will help you access all the government services and the private services that require Emirates id. There’s no need to worry if you haven’t received your emirates id, you can simply download the ICP UAE Smart app.
ICP UAE Smart app is available on both Google Play Store and Apple App store.
In this article, we will show you how to get an e-version of emirates id.
How to get an e-version of Emirates ID
Follow the steps below to download the ICP UAE Smart app and get the e-version of Emirates iD.
- You Can download the ICP UAE Smart app from the Google play store and Apple app store.
- You can use the UAE pass or your Email & password to log in.
- If you don’t have an account, you can click on register and enter your details to register your account.
- After logging in, Select Personal Wallet from the drop-down menu.
- Select the E-version of Emirates id and scan the QR code.
- You Can find the Emirates id e-version in the Personal Wallet section of the app.
We hope this guide helps you get an e-version of Emirates ID. If you still have any doubts or face any issues, you can comment below and we will try to help you out.