In today’s digital era, governments worldwide are embracing technological advancements to streamline their services and provide greater convenience to their citizens. The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is no exception, and one significant example of this digital transformation is the Emirates ID card. Issued by the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA), the Emirates ID serves as a comprehensive identification document for residents and citizens of the UAE.
While obtaining the physical Emirates ID card involves an application process and in-person visits, the ICA has made significant efforts to enhance accessibility by offering online services. In this article, we guide you through the process of downloading the Emirates ID online, to conveniently access and utilize your identification information from the comfort of your home or office.
How to download Emirates ID Online
Follow the steps below to download the ICP UAE Smart app and get the e-version of Emirates ID.
- Download the ICP UAE Smart app from the Google play store and Apple app store.
- You can use the UAE pass or your Email & password to log in. If you don’t have an account, you can click on register and enter your details to register your account.
- After logging in, Select Personal Wallet from the drop-down menu.
- Select the E-version of Emirates id and scan the QR code.
- You Can find the Emirates id e-version in the Personal Wallet section of the app.
We hope this guide helps you get an e-version of your Emirates ID. If you still have any doubts or face any issues, you can comment below, and we will try to help you out.