As someone new to Dubai, it is natural to need some clarification about the unique telecom system in this city. In truth, Dubai is powered by only two telecom providers, one of them being Du and the other Etisalat. Both these telecom providers have excellent performance capabilities and surely live up to the international standards of many residents and visitors who are new to the city.
Table of Contents
Benefits of using Du Data System
Users choose the Du Data system because of some amazing facilities this company provides. Some of the most attractive features include-
- Amazing connectivity: Du is a service provider that can provide uninterrupted connectivity throughout Dubai because they have a uniform establishment of telecom towers that are always maintained in optimal conditions. Dubai users are, therefore, able to enjoy some of the best network connections in the world.
- Instant customer service: This service provider prides itself on providing instant customer service 24/7. Day guides new users through the process and has a special section for Help and customer support on the official portal, which can be accessed by anyone who needs assistance.
- Balance check made super convenient: in this article, we have discussed the three easy methods to check the balance credits in postpaid or prepaid plans. This telecom company has indeed made balance checks an instant process, and one can see the balance credits simply through a missed call, an SMS, or a glance at their official portal. They have various monthly and yearly plans, each with quirks and advantages.
Also, Check How to Update Emirates ID in du?
How to Check Du Data Balance Online
Du Data works in two ways: prepaid and postpaid connections to mobiles. Once you have enrolled for either of these two options, you should keep track of your remaining balance credits, last date of renewal, phone bill, etc. In this article, we will discuss the three ways of tracking your credits in a prepaid or postpaid telecom system.
Also, Check FAB Bank Balance Check
Step-by-Step Du Prepaid Balance Check
To check the prepaid balance credits as a Du customer, users need to use certain numbers known as shortcodes. Each network operator has a unique code, and these are designed so that they will be shorter and easier to remember than actual telephone numbers. The following steps will be helpful:
- Dial the du balance check code *135# or send an SMS typing Balance to 1335.
- Soon you will receive an SMS with information about your remaining prepaid balance.
Note: Du usually sends their users automatic notifications about their data consumption.
If You cannot send SMS or dial calls if the balance is drained. In such a situation, you can go to the official Du portal and log in to see your balance.
- Visit the Du Self-Care website.
- Sign in using your username and password. You can either log in with OTP.
- Browse through your account details and locate Remaining Mobile Credits.
- This will show you your remaining DU Prepaid Balance.
Also, Check How to Deactivate all du Packages
Step-by-Step Du Postpaid Balance Check
Not knowing the balance credit used on your postpaid account can be worse than not knowing the remaining credits on your prepaid phone – this is because, in a postpaid account, you can incur relatively high costs without even being aware of it. You can check your postpaid balance by following these steps:
- Open your SMS App, Type Rewards and send it to 1223
- You will immediately receive an SMS quoting the number of balance credits you have used.
You can also check your postpaid data online using the method same as prepaid.
Also, Check NOL Card Balance
Once you have seen the balance credit used, you can either stop using your data plan in the case of postpaid plans or recharge on the official mobile app in the case of prepaid plans. Du Data offers amazing discounts and special prices on all their plans, including some seasonal remittances.