UAE Government can ban your visa if you are part of something illegal or broke some rules. UAE visa ban will prohibit you from entering the country or getting employment in the country.
The ban could be for a short time or permanent depending on who you are and what you have done while residing in the country. Currently, there are multiple types of bans:
- Permanent Residency Ban
- Labour Ban
- Immigration Ban
- Employment Ban
- 6 Months Ban
- 1 Year Ban
You must be aware of the law and regulations that apply to you so you aren’t on the wrong side of it. Ignorance of these laws can get your visa banned and prohibit you from entering the country and taking up any employment opportunity.
If you are in any doubt about your visa ban status then you don’t need to worry. In this article, we will help you on how to check the UAE Visa ban status.
How to Check UAE Visa Ban Status
You can check your UAE visa ban status by making a phone call. You need to have your passport number and other details to check your visa ban status. You can call on 4-313-9999. You can follow the below steps to check UAE visa ban status.
- Visit ednrd.ae in your smartphone or laptop.
- Login or register using your details.
- Enter your Application Number, Gender, Passport number, Emirates id number, Nationality, and Date of Birth. Your application will be displayed.
Check UAE immigration ban
- Visit amer.ae in your smartphone or laptop.
- Go to the general inquiry section from the menu.
- Select your preferred service to get proper information.
- Fill in the form with your Application Number, Gender, Passport number, Emirates id number, Nationality, and Date of Birth.
- Your visa status will be displayed if all your information is correct.
We hope the above details will help you find your UAE visa ban status. If you still face any problems then comment below and we will try to help you out.